The Secret is out!
Highlights – The Tara Hotel
- Perfect locale for pre & post cruises near airports & cruise terminals
- Walk to Fort Lauderdale Beach, the Intracoastal Waterway, downtown, Galleria Mall, Las Olas shops…
- Unwind in our heated pool or relax in our intimate tropical paradise
- Experience a boutique hotel with revitalized suites at superb rates & surprising value
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, parking & concierge-like services
Fort Lauderdale’s Ultra-Convenient & Tranquil Pre/Post Cruise Hotel
Take advantage of Tara Hotel’s ideal location and special rates and discover tropical Fort Lauderdale and our easygoing ways with a couple of days of relaxing before and after your cruise. After all, getting onboard a cruise ship and disembarking should be half the fun. Taking a cruise can be one of the most exhilarating vacation adventures. The warm Caribbean Sea. Exotic, once-in-a-lifetime destinations. Friends and family. Romance. All the perfect elements for an unforgettable time.
Many travelers today are more frequently reserving nights before and after their cruise at Tara Hotel, a boutique hotel near everywhere you need to go or should visit in South Florida. Tourists are realizing that it’s really your state-of-mind that takes you places. And what better way is there to start and end a trip than by truly feeling refreshed from the beginning so the wonderful sensation never ends?
Zipping to and from airports to the docks while missing Fort Lauderdale’s unique seaside charms is anything but tranquil or amusing. Frantic rushing around with luggage and adhering to schedules is no way to begin a cruise getaway. Book early with us today and choose from our 11 Tara Hotel suites and rooms and ensure that your whole experience will be everything you hoped your travels could be.
Get to know a Private Paradise – The Tara Hotel
With a fresh and modern décor, state-of-the-art amenities and concierge-like services, we make everything super easy and comfortable, so when you’re ready to go on your cruise or head back home, you’ll already feel unhurried, comfortable and re-energized.
Enjoy songbirds singing before or after your cruise and don’t even think about how hectic it would have been had you not thought things through and booked a suite at The Tara Hotel…
The Tara Hotel – Specifics
- Choose from 11 modernized, bigger-than-average suites & rooms
- Relish your wetbar that includes, at a minimum, a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker
- Adore our unique & updated décor plus clean & comfortable furniture & bedding
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, parking, smiles & sunshine
- Swim in our heated turquoise pool in our perfect-for-sunbathing lounge area
- Daily housekeeping services & guest laundry facilities at a sister hotel
- Feel good about our boutique hotel’s surprisingly good value with no resort or surprise fees
- Concierge-like services for your total comfort & peace-of-mind
The Tara Hotel is Near Everything
Tara Hotel specializes in relaxing couples, families or groups for happy voyages and helps cushion the post-cruise by making departures home seamless and fun while offering opportunities to explore Fort Lauderdale’s famous attractions like our golden beaches, warm waters, sunny weather, Galleria Mall, exhilarating nightclubs, wild Everglades, Las Olas boutiques’ and award winning restaurants…
Best of all, we’re appropriately located for pre and post cruisers – close to the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and also near all of Port Everglades’ international cruise line terminals. Situated within walking or biking distance from miles of sandy beaches, the Tara Hotel is also close to Fort Lauderdale’s legendary downtown areas, museums and nature parks like Birch State Park or the Bonnet House and Gardens.
Attractions & Places Close to the Tara Hotel
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades / Port Miami Cruise Ship Terminals
- Picnic at Fort Lauderdale’s sunny beaches, Intracoastal Waterway, Everglades wilderness
- Visit the Galleria Mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall, movie theaters, Broward County Convention Center
- Stroll Las Olas Boulevard – boutiques, restaurants, cafes, art galleries, jewelry, gift shops, bars
- Drive over to the Hard Rock Café & Casino at Miccosukee Resort & Gaming
- Try thrilling watersports – SCUBA diving, Jet-skis, fishing, boating, water-taxis, airboat rides…
- Delight in tasting new international dishes at 100’s of close by restaurants & cafes
- Dance the night away or stop by for a drink at nearby bars, nightclubs, cafes & dance halls